How to observe your thoughts and emotions [4 Strategies]
1. In the moment or retroactively
Journal or write down to get space
Quality of experience (do these thoughts seem clear)
Useful/distracting – Not judgment, just types
Types (reactions, original thoughts. etc)
Get more granular with emotions
3. Think about pathways and sources
4. Ask questions about the experience
1. How in touch are you with your thoughts and emotions?
2. How often do you examine your thoughts and emotions?
3. How can you get more in touch with your thoughts and emotions?
➥➥➥ Check Out Some of Our Previous Happy Talks! ➥➥➥
❤️ How To Be Happy Always – Is It Possible? || How To Be Happy in Life
❤️ How To Find What Makes You Happy [5 Steps]
❤️ Overcoming Fear [3 Approaches For How To Overcome Fear]
❤️ HappyTalks: Healthy Habits
❤️ Eating Healthier: Food Swapping – Healthy Food Swaps
❤️ Stop Saying “If It Makes You Feel Better” (3 Reasons Why It Doesn’t)