Are you happier now than you were last year?
If not, Mindscaping can help.
Most people haphazardly chase happiness, guided by vague, empty platitudes like:
- Choose happiness.
- Happiness can only be found when you stop looking for it.
- Happiness is always within you.
These sound profound, but lack clear action steps. Results are inconsistent. How do I choose happiness? Where is happiness within me? This book shows exactly how to shape your mind for happiness, health, and wellbeing.
Readers can expect to:
- Understand happiness, how it’s produced, and how to increase it
- Discover a simple metaphor for how shaping your mind is similar to landscaping
- Master techniques for managing troublesome thoughts, negative feelings, and challenging situations.
- Learn how to link actions with happiness and purpose, then execute them
- Explore 100+ reflection questions and 40+ exercises targeted at increasing happiness
Mindscaping is not the one true path to happiness; it’s a framework for designing your path to happiness, based on well-researched and proven techniques. Happiness is too important to leave to chance. What’s stopping you from investing a few hours into learning the lifelong process for producing happiness?
More interested in our free content?
Mindscaping is HowToHappy’s flagship product, but there’s lots of other content that’s absolutely free. Your more than welcome to browse and consume everything else we’ve created. The content available here is related, but of course less polished than the book.